- Return Policy -
- All returned merchandise must have prior authorization.
- Unauthorized returns will be refused.
- An RMA identification is required on all returns.
Please call for return authorization and shipping instructions.
Any merchandise returned for credit must be received within 30 days of invoice date and in saleable condition.
- There will be a 10% to 20% restocking fee charge on most of the merchandise returned.
- Your return net of shipping cost and restoching fee will be refunded to you or credited to your account.
- We will not accept any returns after 30 days of invoice date.
The following Products have return restrictions or are not returnable:
> Controlled Substances
> Diagnostic Test Kits
> Discounted or sale Products.
> Drop Shipped or Special Order.
> Products shipped from manufacturer .
> Expired Products Hazardous/ORM Materials Items.
> Products Shipped on Ice or Dry Ice.
> Opened or Defaced Products.
> Used Instruments and equipment.
> Oxygen Tanks.
> Seasonal injectables and vaccines.
Please contact our customer service for assistance with your RMA.